We are looking for passionate clinical professionals who want to experience independence in their practice and expand their horizons.
- Registered Psychologists or Registered Provisional Psychologists
- Registered Speech Language Pathologists
- Registered Occupational Therapists
- Registered Physiotherapists
- Canadian Certified Counsellors
We are also looking for child development facilitators (a.k.a., aides) with experience and passion to assist a multi-disciplinary team of clinicians to teach and provide support to families of children with disabilities.
These are all contractual-based positions.